VANILLA & CHOCOLATE
Moist chocolate cake, layered with swirls of dark chocolate ganache & filled with vanilla cream
CHOCOLATE & COOKIE CREAM
Moist chocolate cake, layered with swirls of dark chocolate ganache & filled with Oreo cookie cream
VANILLA & MIXED BERRIES
Pillow soft vanilla cake & mixed berries, layered with swirls of red berries sauce & vanilla cream
CHOCOLATE, RED BERRIES & VANILLA
Moist chocolate cake, layered with swirls of red berries sauce & filled with vanilla cream
CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER
Moist chocolate cake, layered with swirls of dark chocolate ganache and Swiss meringue buttercream
CHOCOLATE & MATCHA
Moist chocolate cake, layered with swirls of dark chocolate ganache and & filled with Matcha cream
BANANA, VANILLA & SALTED CARAMEL
Moist banana cake, layered with swirls of salted caramel & filled with vanilla cream
SALTED CARAMEL, VANILLA & CHOCOLATE
Pillow soft vanilla cake, layered with swirls of salted caramel & chocolate buttercream
POPPY SEEDS LEMON & RASPBERRIES
Pillow soft lemon cake, layered with fresh raspberries/ or red berries sauce & filled with vanilla cream (Wedding cake flavor only)
The (outside) frosting we use is a silky Swiss meringue buttercream. Our recipe has a much lower sugar and butter content than other buttercreams (e.g. American buttercream), which makes our cakes less sweet and more flavor-driven.
We go to great lengths to temper our buttercream to 22 degrees Celsius, which is the secret to the creamiest buttercream experience.
FRESH CREAM-BASED FILLING
Which is used to layer most of our cakes, is what you ya´ll love the most about our cakes: the fluffy, light cream - which isn´t heavy and just right on the sweetness level!
Your cake is beautifully delicate and we want it to stay lovely from the time you leave our shop to the time it arrives at its final destination.
Please read the instructions and try to follow them carefully.
Once at the destination - keep in the fridge, preferably in the original box.
You will be informed how long in advance the cake should be taken out to room temperature before serving (
depending on flavor & weather, normally between 30-90 minutes)
Keep the cake somewhere chill, and NEVER EVER in direct sunlight.
- The safest place for your cake is on the floor of the backseat area of your vehicle (= an even, flat space with minimal room for the cake box to slide around).
- DO NOT drive with the cake box on the car seat, as it can cause the cake to slope during transportation.
- If you are transporting your cake to a destination that is further than 30-45 minutes away, please let us know so we can take special care to have your cake nice and chilled when you pick it up.
- For especially hot days: ask us about our cool box rental option.
- You might want to bring a big bag to carry the box (think BIG blue IKEA-bag!).
- Make sure the cake box stable and lays straight at all times.
- You do not want to collect your cake by bike. Trust us on that one.