Copy of New: HOW TO TRANSPORT
* Each cake comes on a Very Stable Cake Board, In A Carton Box.
Lift Carefully From The Bottom Of The Box, Taking Care Not To Squeeze The Sides.
The Safest Place For Your Cake Is On The Floor Of The Backseat Area Of Your Vehicle (= An Even, Flat Space With Minimal Room For The Cake Box To Slide Around).
In Summer, It’s Ideal To Have Air Conditioning That Works Well To Keep Your Car And Cake Nice And Cool.
Your Cake Is Beautiful And We Want It To Stay Lovely From The Time You Leave Our Shop To The Time It Arrives At Its Final Destination.
DO NOT Drive With The Cake Box On The Car Seat, As It Can Cause The Cake To Slope During Transportation.
If You Are Transporting Your Cake To A Destination That Is Further Than 30-45 Minutes Away (Especially In Summer),
Please Let Us Know So We Can Take Special Care To Have Your Cake Nice And Chilled When You Pick It Up.
* For Especially Hot Days: Ask Us About Our Cool Box Rental Option.
- Once To The Destination - Keep In The Fridge, Preferably In The Original Box. You Will Be Informed How Long In Advance The Cake Should Be Taken Out To Room Temperature Before Serving (Depending On Flavor & Weather, Normally Between 30-90 Minutes)
- Keep The Cake Somewhere Chill, And NEVER EVER Not In Direct Sun.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
You Might Want To Bring A Big Bag To Carry The Box (Think BIG Blue IKEA-Bag!).
Make Sure The Cake Box Stable And Lays Straight At All Times.
You Do Not Want To Collect Your Cake By Bike. Trust Us On That One.
Please Note: Once The Cake Leaves Our Bakery, We Are Not Responsible For What Happens On The Transportation Journey. Please Follow The Transportation Instructions Above And Feel Free To Reach Out With Any Questions Or Concerns
How to transport your cake
* Each cake comes on a very stable cake board, in a carton box.
Lift carefully from the bottom of the box, taking care not to squeeze the sides.
the safest place for your cake is on the floor of the backseat area of your vehicle (= an even, flat space with minimal room for the cake box to slide around).
in summer, it’s ideal to have air conditioning that works well to keep your car and cake nice and cool.
your cake is beautiful and we want it to stay lovely from the time you leave our shop to the time it arrives at its final destination.
do not drive with the cake box on the car seat, as it can cause the cake to slope during transportation.
if you are transporting your cake to a destination that is further than 30-45 minutes away (especially in summer),
please let us know so we can take special care to have your cake nice and chilled when you pick it up.
* for especially hot days: ask us about our cool box rental option.
- once to the destination - keep in the fridge, preferably in the original box. you will be informed how long in advance the cake should be taken out to room temperature before serving (depending on flavor & weather, normally between 30-90 minutes)
- keep the cake somewhere chill, and never ever not in direct sun.